ΘeoCon Event Vendor Agreement
Saturday September 29, 2018
Registration begins at 8am, Event 9am-5pm
Set up and Breakdown
Friday September 28 5pm-8pm and again on Saturday September 29 7am-8am.
Please begin breaking down your stations by 4:00pm on Saturday September 29, 2018.
ΘeoCon agrees to provide:
- 2 complimentary event badges. Vendors must present badges to gain access to the event. Additional parties are invited to purchase a badge.
- Vendor name listed on promotional materials.
- One table size -6X2, up to 2 chairs.
- Access to electrical outlets-Please indicate above if you need electricity or not.
- *Restroom facilities and water fountains available on site.
Vendor agrees to provide:
- Their own printouts and product samples as available
- Representatives to host their station at all times (maximum 3 people) and names must be provided to ΘeoCon.
- Appropriate identification/signage and promotional materials at their station
- Extension cords/Power strips for access to electrical outlets
- Business cards and other promotional materials as needed.
- Vendors are responsible for leaving the area in the same condition they found it.
Terms and Conditions
ΘeoCon reserves the rights to record and take photos throughout the event. Images will be used only for the promotion and marketing of ΘeoCon events.
We ask that vendors refrain from the following: candle burning, no sternos, nailing objects to the walls or floors, painting of any kind in undesignated areas. ΘeoCon will not be held responsible for any liability, lost, stolen or damaged merchandise or any injury incurred during ΘeoCon. Vendors are to refrain from displaying and or distributing wine or alcohol products unless approved by ΘeoCon. ΘeoCon is an inclusive, open and affirming event that invites audiences from diverse backgrounds. We ask that vendors and participants refrain from use of profanity and or display of profane imagery and derogatory remarks that seek to degrade, dehumanize and or creates an unsafe environment for other vendors and event participants. All violators will be asked to leave the event and deposits will be forfeited.
The vendor listed above agrees to participate in ΘeoCon: Where Theology Meets Pop Culture, scheduled for Saturday September 29, 2018 9am-5pm and to adhere to the guidelines provided.
Cost: $20 per table